Drop Down Oddity

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Drop Down Oddity

Postby KeithHurst » Sat May 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi,

I generate websites using the Drupal framework but I hate their generated menus so I thought I would generate them in EBMM and slot the associated HTML / JS / CSS and images into the pages and web site.

It seems to work quite well apart from a drop down menu and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

From EBMM if I generate a static index html page then all functions perfectly, however if I just generated the code and insert it into my Dupal page template the initial buttons with however work, the drop down works on one of my buttons but the size of that drop down is way out.

I am wondering if you could have a look at this for me please.

http://www.kjhurst.com

Thanks
Keith

P.S. is there any chance a future version might allow for formatted JS code as it may have helped me track this issue down myself as that's where I believe the issue lies.
KeithHurst

Re: Drop Down Oddity

Postby Aivars » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 pm

I noticed you've removed the menu from your site. Could you please put it back, save the page from the browser, pack it and send it over to software@latnet.lv for examination? After that you can remove it again. I'm quite sure it's some kind of conflicting css problem and I could let you know what exactly is the problem and how to fix it.
Make sure to state that I requested the file in this post when you send it.

Thanks!
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby KeithHurst » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:48 am

I shall do but give me a day or so.

As well as the page will you not need any associated CSS files to see if there is a conflict. or is it best I just revert the site to using your menu system ?

Thanks
Keith
KeithHurst

Postby Aivars » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:56 pm

As long as we can clearly see and reproduce the issue in the page (either online or e-mailed to us), it works for us.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support