updating menu impossible!

Post your questions and problem reports here.

updating menu impossible!

Postby ragdoll » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Can anyone help?

I have so far spent days trying to update my menu without success. i want to add another page on a 30 page website. Every time i update it i carefully remove the old code, insert the new code and find, after every single page is updated most of the pages are not displaying the correct items for some reason. i have no idea why, some pages have accepted the change correctly (4) the rest have not. It seems having more than 10 buttons is a problem!
Have finally got buttons 1-9 displaying correctly but not buttons 11-15 they show the images for buttons 1-5 (again)
ragdoll

Re: updating menu impossible!

Postby Gatis » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 am

Seems you have written also to our support email address already and we have replied to your email.
Basically this should not happen, and nobody else is having the same issue - at least we are not aware of this.
We will try to look at your problem once you get back to us with more details.
Kind regards,
Gatis Avots
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: updating menu impossible!

Postby ragdoll » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

I have given you the following address http://www.barkerbakes.co.uk/weddingcookies.html where you can clearly see this. I am waiting for a response. Telling me no one else is having this problem would sound more credible if you could show me a site where over 10 buttons are used and have been updated successfully. I am used to support replying within 12 hours and am surprised it took you so long to reply at all.
ragdoll

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support