Uploading Menu to "Weebly.com" Template Problem

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Uploading Menu to "Weebly.com" Template Problem

Postby entrylevel » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I have a problem when I place the button html code into my particular website template as it is hosted on weebly.com.
1) I create the buttons.
2) I export the buttons html, javascript, css and images to my desktop.
3) I upload these items ( html, javascript, css and images) from my desktop to my web sever with weebly.
4) I use a DROP DOWN HTML TAG and copy and paste the html after all necessary files have been saved to my personal weebly "Back Office" file section.
5) After copy and pasting the HTML made from Easy Button & Menu Maker all I see is somewhat of a watermark. This watermark has the text with none of the other applications( no images, no hover on image, no hover off image, no press down click image...etc).
6) What is actually shown is the outline of the button with text and on the left of the texted message is a symbol that looks like a ripped piece of paper.

I'm new to the html and css process and I would like to know if there is someone who can help me out with this issue. Thanks
entrylevel

Re: Uploading Menu to "Weebly.com" Template Problem

Postby MikeyB » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 am

I can only guess that the references to the javascript/css/image files is wrong, particularly when you say "a symbol that looks like a ripped piece of paper" as that is what the browser will show when it can't find an image file.

It would help if you posted a link to your page so we can see the problem and the code that has been generated.

Mike
MikeyB
Top Contributor

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support