Menu not working in Firefox version 3.6.1.3

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Menu not working in Firefox version 3.6.1.3

Postby reneuend » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I have a horizontal menu bar that works fine in IE, but with Firefox, the dropdowns do not work.
I tested it in Firefox version version 3.6.1.3.
Is this an known issue?

I'm using Easy Button & Menu Maker version 1.6

[UPDATE] I just bought the version 2.1 upgrade and rewrote the menu. It's still not working. :(

The website is located at: http://www.rschurchofchrist.org

Thanks in advance for any advice
reneuend

Re: Menu not working in Firefox version 3.6.1.3

Postby bleau » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 am

How did you install the menu on the site? Your code had some things in it I've not seen on any of the menu's I'm using. Also, what web editor are you using?
bleau

Postby reneuend » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 am

I've used WeBuilder for years and it is what I used to build this site. Since my post, I created a simple html test site (no CSS) and added the menu. It worked just fine. I think the issue has to be with something in my CSS. I'm not sure what would cause the navigation not to work, but it doesn't look like a problem with EB&MM.

EB&MM is a great tool. Very easy to use and I noticed the new version allows you to choose the html color for your button colors. Awesome update!
reneuend

Postby bleau » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 am

I think CSS is crashing all over the net. Seems more people are having more problems with it than it's worth. I Know several top designers that have abandoned it and have returned to tables and frames and could care less about validation...just like me. As long as it works and shows the same in all the browsers I've got happy clients.
BM is an awesome program for menus and in my opinion is the best on the market. I've got piles of money invested in menu software but still use BM 99% over the others.
You can just about let your imagination run wild with it and come up with some awesome menus.
Glad to hear you got your problem resolved.
Happy Holidays!
bleau

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support