Easy Button/Menu vs. Easy CSS Menu/Easy Button

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Easy Button/Menu vs. Easy CSS Menu/Easy Button

Postby geobarone » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi, what is the difference between the Easy Button and Menu Maker and the two new products (Easy CSS Menu & Easy Button)?
Thanks
geobarone

Re: Easy Button/Menu vs. Easy CSS Menu/Easy Button

Postby Aivars » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Those 2 products are not available yet. I don't have all the details, but as far as I know Easy CSS Menu Maker will produce CSS-only menus (no image-based menus, no helper JavaScript for additional usability features) and Magic Button Maker will be used for making buttons instead of menus.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby barbakane » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 am

It seems that Easy CSS Menu and Easy Button and Menumaker will be priced equally.
Since Easy CSS Menu will not be able to make buttons, what will it then be able to do,
that justifies equal pricing?
barbakane

Postby Aivars » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

Like I said, these products are not developed yet and their pages, information, images, pricing - everything on the web page will be changed during and after the development. Consider these current pages a placeholder. The currently displayed prices are simply copied from EBMM without consideration. The real prices will be calculated and decided on after the products are ready and available. If you're interested in these products, please follow our Twitter or Facebook page as the announcement will be posted there.
Which of both products are you more interested in? I should talk to Karlis and let him know about the increasing interested in these products.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby barbakane » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 am

Hi Aivars

I am concidering upgrading from EBMM 1.6 to 3.1, but since I saw that the pricing for CSS menumaker is the same,
and it will not be able to make buttons, I assumed that there would be other features in CSS menumaker which is not present in EBMM 3.1
to compensate for the equal pricing.
Im mostly interrested in EBMM 3.1, but I think I wait upgrading till I see the full spec. and pricing of CSS menumaker.
barbakane

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support