Button AKTIV dos not work

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Button AKTIV dos not work

Postby pke » Sat May 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi
All is working perfect - buth when i test the Menue - the sit i have clickt on the muenue-button still ist in the usual color not in the Button AKTIV / selectit colour. What is wron or what i have to do. See http://www.mia.ch/sudval - if you coose "Veranstaltungen" the button is still not AKTIV on the site. Thanks
pke

Re: Button AKTIV dos not work

Postby Aivars » Sun May 19, 2013 7:07 pm

There are several issues here, first of all you need to specify which button is active by adding appropriate class, but the main problem is that in image-based menus, especially when animated images are used, it's currently not possible to do this by simply adding a class. You would need to create a separate menu with the appropriate button colored for each page.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby pke » Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 am

Aivars wrote:There are several issues here, first of all you need to specify which button is active by adding appropriate class, but the main problem is that in image-based menus, especially when animated images are used, it's currently not possible to do this by simply adding a class. You would need to create a separate menu with the appropriate button colored for each page.

Thank you - but why are the in the menue maker this 3 status: "normal" "mouse over" and "AKTIV"? - i can't use AKTIVE then?
pke

Postby Aivars » Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. The problem is that you haven't uploaded http://www.mia.ch/sudval/navi/mb_versan ... n_down.gif file.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby doncht » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi Pke, I just want to check up on this. Did uploading the gif file fixed this for you?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. Image
doncht

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support