Design Window isnt big enough

Post your questions and problem reports here.

Design Window isnt big enough

Postby norman2013 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:22 pm

I wouldve thought this asked about previously but I cant find it

In the design window, where I build the menu, after I get into the sixth or seventh submenu, I have to use the scroll bar to get to the last submenu in order to edit in it, and evben then I must anchor the scroll bar to the right by right clicking on it. Even that doesnt work after the 10th or 11th. Theres a corner drag icon in the lower right corner of this window but i cant get it to work. I suspect even if I could drag it and make the window larger, or minimize the right hand window the problem would eventually return at some point after adding more submenus, but I need to figure out a way to add more submenus without having to anchor the scroll bar by right clicking it. This only works for a few submenus. I hope this made since and thanks for any help. this software has already saved me dozens of hours with the above limitiation
norman2013

Re: Design Window isnt big enough

Postby Aivars » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm

There is indeed some problem with scrolling that we'll look at and try to fix. For now you can get some space by minimizing the ribbon and making the bottom panel (the one with tabs) smaller, or use a bigger monitor, if that is an option. My question though, isn't it very inconvenient for your visitors/users to use a menu with so many submenu levels?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Design Window isnt big enough

Postby norman2013 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 am

Thanks for the response. The site is a genealogy site. It would probably be unwieldy for most sites but perfect for mine. Each submenu is a parent, and it has two submenus (parents) and so on. that way one can look up their family tree in any direction they want.

It works so far but needs to go deeper is all hence the reason for the original post
n
norman2013

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support