Hamburger Menu placement

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Easy Button & Menu Maker

Hamburger Menu placement

Postby indy58 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 am

The "Hamburger Menu" is finally implemented. Nice. But there seems to be an undesireable event when using it.

The flyout always opts to the upper left corner of the page. It would be nice to have it open where the menu is.
Just for those of us who have a logo above their menu.
indy58

Re: Hamburger Menu placement

Postby Aivars » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:14 pm

I've noted your suggestion, thanks. Can you PM me the site with the menu so that we can take a look and have a better idea of how critical this is?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby indy58 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:00 pm

I've sent you a PM as a reply.

While we are at it: It would also be nice to at least pick my own "closebutton" (X) in the Hamburger menu if not the option to leave it alltogether out since clicking outside the menu closes it anyways.
The one built-in is huge and not very pretty!

Then there is the matter of clearing out the "recently used" menu of non-existant workfiles which actually has nothing to do with the Hamburger menu. :wink:
indy58

Postby Therese012 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:31 pm

The hamburger menu placement on the screen is the exact same as the default for the back button: the top left corner. When both icons are needed, you'll either have to squeeze both of them in next to each other, or sacrifice some usability byMySainsburys Login deleting one.
Therese012

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Feature Requests