Save As?

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Easy Button & Menu Maker

Save As?

Postby avent » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I'ld like to see the very handy 'save as' option in menu.
avent

Postby jerm » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:23 am

Yes, I'll second that and also a save reminder/option when closing the program rather than an automatic save - there are times when you need to close without saving.

Also, it would be great if it could be possible to create a menu that can be used on pages in different locations within the site. As it stands, you have to create a new menu with its attendant files for every location in order to get round the file referencing problems - or am I missing something?
jerm

Postby avent » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 pm

Yas,
also the feature to reuse, for example, the same menu changing only the tab selected.
as example:
In 'MacTabs.bamp' there is the tab' products' selected. To use the same files changing only the selection, at now, I see the only solution to build an other similar menu with the other tab selected duplicating all menu files for every tab selected.
avent

Postby Karlis » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Save As is under the Application Menu which is the new standard set by Microsoft. Just click the big round icon on the top-left corner.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby avent » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Ah! it is there!
Never I clikked on it.
There is no hint so never my attention was on it.

This is a very fast problem solved...
:)
avent

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Feature Requests