- The buttons and menuitems can currently only be used to load an entire page into the full browser window (but see my post in EBMM support) it would be nice if an IFRAME target could be specified on a per button/menuitem basis to give more flexibility (including avoiding full page reloads).
- Modern web pages are much more interactive than they used to be. In particular, the increasing use of Ajax techniques means that EBMM would be much more useful if there were more hooks into events (mouse click, mouse over, etc) to give the developer something other than just the ability to load pages into the browser.
- It shouldn't be too difficult to allow spacing between buttons to be on a per-button basis rather than having only one spacing value for all buttons.
- It would be nice if icons on menuitems were clickable and not just the text of the menuitem.
- In the EBMM-generated HTML code there are empty SPANs for each of the menuitems. If the code is included in a web-page and WeBuilder is used to do a code tidy then the empty SPANs are removed which removes the icons from the menus. Including an in them would prevent this.
I hope these are useful ideas - any idea when version 1.1 will be available?