More movement or placement of Icons

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Easy Button & Menu Maker

More movement or placement of Icons

Postby rarmy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 am

Have noticed that when ever I add an icon to a button, only options are "right, left, top, and bottom", anyway to get "top-right, top-left"...and so on?? or even the ability to grab icon and drag to position wanted??? was trying to make a logo and needed that ability...I know, "wasn't made for logo's"...Easy Gif Animator Pro wasn't doing what I wanted, so tried it in here...
rarmy

Re: More movement or placement of Icons

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am

I think we better figure out how to do it in Easy GIF Animator instead ;) Check the thread for my reply.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby rarmy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Aivars wrote:I think we better figure out how to do it in Easy GIF Animator instead ;) Check the thread for my reply.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
rarmy

Postby rarmy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Am going to revisit this. Was building a menu bar, after a couple of menu's, looking at it on the Web Site, wanted to re-arrange the menu, and discovered had to delete and redo ea menu button in order to change, would be nice to select the button then move or re-order. Maybe asking for to much here, but I hope you get the idea...
rarmy

Postby Aivars » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Select the button in Easy Button & Menu Maker and use the green arrows to change its position.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby rarmy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

Aivars wrote:Select the button in Easy Button & Menu Maker and use the green arrows to change its position.

Holy crap, wonder why I never noticed them before...(bang head...bang head...) :oops:
rarmy

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Feature Requests