Media Queries

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Easy Button & Menu Maker

Media Queries

Postby Stephane » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi support,

Can you please set, add and remove breakpoints and predefined break points but now the menu is not responsive

Thanks
Stephane
Stephane

Re: Media Queries

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm

The responsiveness is ensured by collapsing the menu to multiple lines if there is not enough width to fit the whole menu. I'm assuming you want the so called hamburger menu? If so, I'll +1 the corresponding suggestion in our suggestions list.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Stephane » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Aivars wrote:The responsiveness is ensured by collapsing the menu to multiple lines if there is not enough width to fit the whole menu. I'm assuming you want the so called hamburger menu? If so, I'll +1 the corresponding suggestion in our suggestions list.

I want the homemade menu can inporteren in the Coffeecup Responsive Site Designer or the Responsive Foundation Framer but is not responsive. to import it into the application. Can provide you with predefined break points and you can set up, remove, and modify breakpoints in the Button Menu Editor
Stephane

Postby Aivars » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:39 pm

There is no breakpoint system in Easy Button & Menu Maker, the menu will wrap between buttons. Make sure that your menu width is not fixed, check if you have "Full width" checked in the "Top Menu" tab for your project.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Feature Requests