Plugin: Editor

Browse, download and discuss plugins for Blumentals code editors

Plugin: Editor

Postby MahanGM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 am

Since there is no code collapse all and expand all in WeBuilder as far as I know and which it is indeed needed for future versions I decided to write a plugin to implement these commands. It's not optimized because it'll loop over all lines to see whether they are collapsible or not, but it won't take more than five seconds for over 6000 lines which I've tested, currently it'll collapse all collapsible lines like every curly brackets which you might find it bothering because I just needed to collapse functions. It's not that hard to do this, but it'll make it restricted to just functions and nothing else.

The plugin's name is (Editor) and that's because I was planning on to develop a series of useful commands titled as Editor's Extra Commands. It'll do the work for now.

Hope it'll come in handy for you.
Attachments
editor.zip
(620 Bytes) Downloaded 674 times
MahanGM

Re: Plugin: Editor

Postby Aivars » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Thank you! The name choice is strange but I'm sure it will make more sense later on.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Plugin: Editor

Postby MahanGM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Couldn't find a more suitable name for it and I wanted to avoid long names besides, I wanted to make it related to editor's area so that's why you may find it strange at this point :D. When I produce more commands for it, I think It'll make more sense.
MahanGM

Return to Plugins for HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder