HTMLPad Pro vs RapidCSS

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

HTMLPad Pro vs RapidCSS

Postby DC » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:15 pm

I downloaded both HTMLPad Pro and RapidCSS but I'm wondering if RapidCSS is integrated within HTMLPad Pro - I can't have both products open at once.

I see from the "additional features in Pro edition" list that it has a "Fully featured Cascading Style Sheet editing environment" - does this mean that I just need HTMLPad Pro?

It's a fantastic product, I will definitely be buying when the evaluation runs out.
DC

Postby Karlis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:48 am

If you have HTMLPad 2004 Pro, you do not need Rapid CSS 2004, because Rapid CSS is integrated in HTMLPad Pro.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:36 am

Thanks for the confirmation Karlis - I've just bought a license so will happily uninstall RapidCSS and carry on enjoying HTMLPad.

RapidPHP vs HTMLPadPro

Postby traildoc » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:03 pm

Does the same apply to Rapid PHP 2004 - is this integrated into HTMLPad Pro?
traildoc

Postby Karlis » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:29 pm

Traildoc,

No. Rapid PHP is much more than HTMLPad Pro.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support