Working with templates

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Working with templates

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:39 am

Hi,
I bought HTMLpad pro in september and I like it very nuch, but now I've a problem:
Now I'm working with Xaraya CMS, so I've to create templates and this templates do not have the .html extension but .xt.
This makes HTMLpad not understanging anymoer the tags, practically is like to work with notepad: all the text is black, no pop-up attributes, no pop-up styles... :(
As I have to upload many times the template during the work, to see the results, I can't change every time the extension.
Is there a way to tell HTMLpad to consider the .xt estension as if it is .html?

Thank you

Done

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:15 pm

I solved the problem: I was just typing ".xt" instead of "xt" in the "Document Types" Option...

Thank you anyway :wink:

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support