RapidPHP Colouring

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

RapidPHP Colouring

Postby garethrichardadams » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:04 pm

Hi,

Is there any way to export the colour preferences from Rapid PHP. I have to re-install my computer and I don't want to have to re-do all of the colour settings...

Thanks

Gareth
garethrichardadams

Postby Karlis » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:24 pm

Unfortunately at the present moment this is not technically possible. At least there is no easy way. This will be added in the next version.

However if you are an advanced computer user, you can do this using Registry Editor.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:47 pm

Hello,

I've got no problem using the registry editor - is everything I need to copy under the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Karlis Blumentals\Rapid PHP\5.0\Parsers key?

Thanks

Gareth

Postby Karlis » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:01 pm

Exactly!

You can right-click "Parsers" key and use "Export" feature to save it to *.reg file. Then you can bring the file to your new system and double-click it to write the data to Registry.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support