A 2005 version already??

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

You have to give credit where credit is due!!!

Postby benw » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:11 pm

If your customers can't afford 50+ dollars for a tool to program then they may want to start charging more money for their services or learn the language to become more efficiant coders/designers.

The original program I bought from your company (RPHP2004) in late Jan has already saved countless hours because of it's stability and design and also made lot's of money for my company in the process. :D

So is it ok to fork out $150-$300 for Bill Gates O/S or $200 - $400 for Macromedia stuff but not a measly $30 - $50 for the perfect tool to make life easier as a coder? I think not.

You charge what ever you want Karlis, people who appreciate the right tool to get the job done will buy your product. I payed almost $200 for Maguma software and it's not even 1/10 as good as yours. BTW do you need beta people :idea:
<?php str_replace("ASP", "PHP", $str); ?>
benw

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:17 pm

will the auto compeletion be able to make references to user defined functions class, variables or constants in php?

even a button that would compile a list of user defined functions, classes, $variables and constants, from a project into into one of your .ini files, would be cool then rapid php could read from it.

a constant in the code explorer would be cool.

any thoughts to intregrating phpdocumentor?

do you need some code snippets for your library?

and possible a default code coloring similar to what php does with its built in highlight function or a way to define what constructs, functions, and what not get a certain color.

ps awesome editor thus far, i've been looking at tons of them and this is probably the most cost effective and stable with a decent auto completiona and properties.

also you could probably easily get people to help in the forums with things like the phpvar.ini and help with definitions lists or even a code library.

plus the interface is actually decent looking with the new icons, especially compared to most other editors.

Postby Karlis » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:56 pm

Benw,
Thanks for your message. Encouragement is just what I need in order to do a good work :-)

I'm planning to start beta testing program in the future, please feel free send me a note to the support e-mail so I do not forget to add you to the potential beta testers list.

Guest (last),
I'm doing all of my best to balance time / new feature additions for the first 2005 release. But do not worry, there will be versions 6.1, 6.2 and so on to include important features missed out in the initial release.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:30 pm

Just curious if you have a projected date for the new 2005 version of RapidPHP?

This is one of the best programs for doing PHP.

Robb Feldhege

Astonishing Product.

Postby benw » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:41 pm

<?php str_replace("ASP", "PHP", $str); ?>
benw

Previous

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support