Preview doesn't work with files under servermapped directory

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Preview doesn't work with files under servermapped directory

Postby delipe » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:27 pm

Why preview doesn't work with files, which are under servermapped -directory? If I go see my edits in preview-screen, there are no changes to be seen. If I close the file and reopen the file, then ofcourse changes can be seen. But it doesn't help anything to try saving the file and then go to preview-screen. This happens with both .html and .php (for example) -files.

Version 5.3.2.43 of HTMLPad 2004 was used.
delipe

Postby delipe » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:38 pm

er... strange, now everything seems to be working ok. Have I being dreaming or something? So, I guess, problem isn't there anymore. However, I still remember how this happened couple of times before. I feel myself so sure about it.
delipe

Postby Karlis » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:29 am

These miracles are the worst ones, because they are so difficult to solve. Please let me know if you can figure out under which condition the problem occurs.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby delipe » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:27 pm

Could it be..? Could it be that I had just forgot to press refresh-button? Could I've been so silly? At least for, it seems to work. So, basically everything seems to be fine. I really like this program!
delipe

Postby Karlis » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:02 am

OK, please let me know if additional info comes up.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support