WOW RPHP2005 is perfect

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Best IDE ever?

Yes
33%
No
No votes
Stupid Question. Of course it is!
67%

Total votes : 3

WOW RPHP2005 is perfect

Postby benw » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:50 pm

Lookout:
ZendStudio (Resource Hog)
Maguma WorkBench (CrashBench)
NuSphere PhpED IDE
ActiveState Komodo

RapidPHP2005 is here to take over!

There is simply not enough good words to describe what this program has done for my PHP development needs.

Karlis has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he holds the consumers best interest and make us his TOP priority, not his pocket book.

The way that you have integrated all of your users requests and comments is absolutely astonishing.

Anyone who has not yet downloaded the trial or purchased Karlis's RapidPHP suite is truly missing out.

Since using RPHP2004 I have been more productive and development has been fun.

Now after downloading RPHP2005 I am going to purchase not one, but three separate copies for three separate machines. I feel like a thief only having to paying a measly $29.85 for such an exquisite piece of PHP IDE craftsmanship.
You out did yourself Karlis. Anyone would be a fool not to purchase your product(s).

Thank you Karlis for creating the perfect PHP IDE for my business.
Three cheers for our PHP IDE savior Karlis. Who's with me :)
<?php str_replace("ASP", "PHP", $str); ?>
benw

Just bought 2 licenses for RPHP2005

Postby benw » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:49 pm

Thanks Karlis,
Ben W Consulting LLC is now the proud owner of two RPHP2005 copies.

I will use the DEMO and wait patiently for my link and codes.
<?php str_replace("ASP", "PHP", $str); ?>
benw

Postby Karlis » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:27 am

Thank you, Ben. I truly appreciate your feedback. It is somewhat that energizes me and gives strength to keep on at maximum performance.

Although the version 2005 is finally released, there are still a number of things to implement and improve, however this is a start. It was not possible to do everything that was planned, however I hope that gradually together with you and other enthusiastic customers we will be able to make this software even better.

Thanks again!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support