RapidPHP Version Check

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

RapidPHP Version Check

Postby Feldhege » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:33 pm

Just started using the new 2005 version of RapidPHP and it looks very solid. Only found two things.

1. Preview window doesn't auto refresh. If I load a file, preview it, change it, save it, then click the preview tab, the changes are not reflected. If I press F5 (or right click and choose refresh) then the changes are reflected. Not a big deal but annoying. It did this to me in version 2004 also.

2. Under the Help menu, there is an option to Check for a new version. It responds with an error that says "HTMLPad faild to get the information. Would you like to visit the website?". This also did not work in 2004. No problem as I try to visit the forums alot.

Thanks again for the free upgrade. This appears to be a GREAT product from a GREAT company.
Feldhege

Postby Karlis » Tue May 03, 2005 3:18 pm

Thank you for your post. These reports are useful and I will take care of the mentioned problems.

Probably the refresh problem can be solved with this:
http://www.blumentals.net/rapidphp/faq. ... pd_preview

Thanks again!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby feldhege » Fri May 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Yep. That did it. Thanks for the heads up.

Robb
feldhege

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support