support for Xaraya .xt, and .xd extensions

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

support for Xaraya .xt, and .xd extensions

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2005 1:36 am

Hi, I have to start by saying how impressed I am with your product! It is like a combination of Dreamweaver, Topstyle, and Ultraedit all in one.

I just bought it today, and am trying to get oriented with it.

Anyways, I use a content management system called Xaraya, which uses templates with the extensions .xt, .xd. I have started creating a snippet library for their tags, but I am having a problem.

In the code editor, everything appears perfectly. BUT if I try to use the 'preview' pane, a popup asking "Do you want to open or save this file?" appears, and whether I choose 'open', 'save' or 'cancel -- I cannot get the file to preview.

These templates are simply HTML-style files, but with snippets for Xaraya added to them for the dynamic functionality.

Any clues on how I can get the preview to work?

-- And again I love Webuilder 2005! It is the best!!

Thanks for any help :)

Regards,

Neil

Postby Bigteeth » Wed May 11, 2005 4:45 pm

// -- I wasn't logged-in before (thought I was ) --//

Anyways to elaborate a bit more. If I were to have a file with the HTML extension with no code other than a table (just as an example) this would display in the preview pane.

However, If I use a file with the .xt extension and a table in it-- I get the above noted problem. Is there a way to make Webuilder Pro be able preview this extension as it would a HTML page??

Thanks again for any help

Regards,

Neil
Bigteeth

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support