xdebug integration

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

xdebug integration

Postby thelizardreborn » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 am

I just recently got xdebug working with Rapid PHP. I can load a PHP file in the debugger with working breakpoints, watches, etc. However, I am trying to figure out an odd bug in a complex CMS, and I need to have parameters specified during the debugging process. Is there a way to specify GET, POST, and other parameters before I run the debugger? Or, alternatively, can I get Rapid PHP to catch and debug requests from the browser?

If it's necessary, I am using Rapid PHP 10.2 on Windows 7 with a WAMP setup (Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2).
thelizardreborn

Re: xdebug integration

Postby jonathanp » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:39 pm

This post is very old and never got answered. I have the same question. I am new to PHP script debugging. In my case, this is a WordPress site and need to debug requests from the browser.
jonathanp

Postby jonathanp » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:27 pm

Okay, I found how to achieve this. I needed to check "Listen to external sessions" in "Debugger Settings...". ;-)
jonathanp

Postby IceTater » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank you very much for posting your solution.
IceTater

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support