Code explorer and inspector working together

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Code explorer and inspector working together

Postby janetweber » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:45 pm

How do I get the inpector to open when I click the item in the code explorer? Right now I have to click in the editor window to open the inpspector.

Also how do you get the code explorer to be displayed by default in the left panel display when you open a file?
janetweber

Postby Karlis » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:24 pm

You can turn code Explorer on or off through the View menu. As soon as you choose to turn it on, it is available until you close it.

As for Inspector, indeed you have a good point here. Inspector could display properties for the element selected in the code Explorer. I hope to implement this in one of the next updates. Thanks!

Please you can quicly turn on/off all panels using F4.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support