CSS preview broken in WB 6.1.0.54?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

CSS preview broken in WB 6.1.0.54?

Postby purpleedge2004 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:45 am

I just upgraded to latest version and it appears the CSS preview screen only shows the "Generate preview file" even after I have chosen an alternative html file.

Is it broken, or have I forgotten to do something?
Regards,
Purple
purpleedge2004

Postby Karlis » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:12 pm

It works for me. Could it be that your preview file was moved?
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Definitely broken here.

Postby purpleedge2004 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:01 am

I am referring to the CSS Preview Tab and it is broken here.

I changed the default folder for previews so it matches the folder the CSS and HTML folder - now I can see an alternative preview.

However, the preview does not refresh properly. If I choose a HTML file that I have not previewed before, the tab preview does not refresh. If I exit from WeBuilder and restart it, then the preview tab image gets updated.

If you don't see this behaviour, I will re-install. I didn't see this behaviour in the previous version.
Regards,
Purple
purpleedge2004

Postby daveporter » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:42 pm

Hi Purple,

Try this ( from the FAQ) ....

regards, Dave Porter

Frequently Asked Questions
The internal preview does not refresh.

Open Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options. On the General tab, below the home page options, locate Temporary Internet Files section and click Settings. Select Every visit to the page and click OK.
daveporter

Thank you!

Postby purpleedge2004 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:06 pm

Thank you very much Dave, that seems to have fixed it.

I also noticed my default browser had been set to Firefox, that might not have helped either?

Now working better than ever!
Regards,
Purple
purpleedge2004

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support