Picture preview missing picture size

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Picture preview missing picture size

Postby oriole » Wed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Someone Please Help,

I asked about this when I first got my new version WeBuilder 14, Ver.12.2. I also have a new computer running win 7. I am not an expert, and honestly don't use this program enough to really understand it.

My problem is I use lots of photos and thumbnails of those photos. In the old version when I was adding the thumbnail I got a window that showed the photo list, a preview of the photo and the dimensions of the photo where right above the preview.
With this version, the window looks like an explorer window without the file information at the bottom. I was told this was a MS problem, only the window I am using to search in WeBuilder says right on the top of it that it is a WeBuilder window.

I can get the information by right clicking on the preview of the thumbnail, then clicking on details and scrolling down to see the dimensions and then clicking out, and finally opening the photo into my page and adding the dimension information to the page.
This is adding a lot of time to each and every page I write for my site. Plus, as I am not getting any younger, I sometimes have to go back and check that I remembered the dimensions correctly. How can I get this information without having to click through all the windows? I am wishing I never updated to the new version.
oriole

Re: Picture preview missing picture size

Postby Aivars » Mon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

It is a Windows problem but it can be dealt with. See images for instructions.

Select Details view:
opendlg1.png
opendlg1.png (413.13 KiB) Viewed 2144 times

Check to show Dimensions column:
opendlg2.png
opendlg2.png (420.31 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Picture preview missing picture size

Postby oriole » Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Yes that would be great, but I don't get the dimensions in my list, I have size, as in 34KB. Okay, just saw where to find the dimension label. I will give it a try now.
oriole

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support