Selection all or part of the hightlighted text

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Selection all or part of the hightlighted text

Postby oriole » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Win 7, latest version WeBuilder 12
I don't know if I am just not asking the question correctly to find an answer to my problem or there really isn't an answer to it. I want to know how to select more than one highlighted word. I use a page that I have already done as a template for the next page. The same words will appear multiple times and when I highlight one, the program highlights all instances of the word. I would like to change all the words at the same time or just select them one at a time with the shift key, but I can't. Is there a command that will let me select more than one word at a time or select all the highlighted words at once?
oriole

Re: Selection all or part of the hightlighted text

Postby Nikolajs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 am

No, it is not possible to make more than one selection. Use Search > Replace command to find words and replace them.
Nikolay Dutchuk
Blumentals Software
Nikolajs
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Selection all or part of the hightlighted text

Postby oriole » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Thanks, I thought I was just going crazy.
oriole

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support