Setting text-color for selected tags

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Setting text-color for selected tags

Postby basenic » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:25 am

Hi,
I'm currently using RapidPHP 2014 (Ver. 12.3) and would like to change the text-color of highlighted tags.

Example:
The image above is from RapidPHP 2010. As you can see, in this version i was able to set the color black for the highlighted tags "<?php", "?>" and "}".

I did not find that option in the current version. Can someone tell me, where i can set that option?

Thank you and best regards,
Otto
basenic

Re: Setting text-color for selected tags

Postby Aivars » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:05 pm

You probably are looking for menu Options -> Preferences -> Text Editor -> View. There's a setting "Highlight matching and missing HTML tags" that you can adjust colors for.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby basenic » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:12 am

Thank you, but there i can just change the background-color of a highlighted item. Not the text-color.

As you can see in the screenshot, the text-color for the highlighted version of "<?php" is black, whereas the non-highlighted regular text-color of "<?php" is pink.

In RapidPHP 2014 the text-color of both items (highlighted or not) would always be pink.
basenic

Postby Aivars » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

The problem with 2010 was that the text of highlighted items would always be black whether you wanted it or not. Now it respects the color scheme even when the items are highlighted. Choose contrasting colors as highlighted item background colors and that should be enough to solve the problem.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby basenic » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:34 am

Ah ok...thank you for clarification.
basenic

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support