project files

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

project files

Postby dongen » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:56 pm

hi, I'm new to webuilder and I have all my files in a folder on my desktop.
I created a project folder and gave it the same name but how do I get my files from my desktop open in my project folder? I cannot copy them.
I hope anybody can help me it feels stupid :( . When I use sublime text I can: open folder en then all my files are in the editor. Webuilders works apparently different
Adriene
dongen

Re: project files

Postby Aivars » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Menu Project -> Edit Current Project, in General tab click Browse next to Root Folder and select the folder with the files on the desktop. Or, alternatively, move the files from the desktop to the project folder that you created.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby dongen » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi Aivars

I already did that but where are my files after I select the folder with the files on the desktop where do I find the files? nothing happens or shows after selecting the files on the desktop.

I guess it must be something simple

Adriene
dongen

Postby Aivars » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Do you have File Explorer pane open? Make sure it's open (menu View -> File Explorer) and switch to Project tab in the File Explorer. That tab will list the files of the project.

I hope I understood the issue correctly, if not, let me know.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby dongen » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi Aivars

Super now I found them! Thanks for the help :D
Adriene
dongen

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support