Always Details-view in FTP filespanel?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Always Details-view in FTP filespanel?

Postby Klipper » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi,

For Webuilder 2015:

Is there a way to always get the Details-view in the FTP filespanel (lower panel)

Currently its default setting is List-view, which I find very annoying. Every time I need to change this setting again to Details-view.

I cannot find a global setting for this, so my question:

1.) Does a global setting for this exist? If yes: where?
2.) If not, can this be added to next release?

Thanks,
Klipper
Klipper

Re: Always Details-view in FTP filespanel?

Postby Adam93 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Agreed, this is needed.

I'd also like folders removed from the file panel.
Adam93

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 am

Alright, I'll add this to suggestions. I wouldn't want to pollute Preferences window with yet another checkbox but we could remember List/Details setting on exit.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Klipper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm

If you add 'remember List/Details setting on exit' I still need to set list view to details view every new folder/site. This is very annoying.
I can understand that you don't want to pollute the main Preferences window, but maybe you could add the preference to the FTP options window.
Klipper

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support