Local testing

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Local testing

Postby notuo » Fri May 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi all. Long time no see. :D

I just got a new machine and installed webuilder here and fount in this new version (13.2) that while he php executable link is still in the options you have some packages for php and drivers for DB.

I am afraid I'm a little lost with this new option and comparing it with having a complete WAMP solution.

Anybody can share their thoughts?

Thanks for your time.
notuo

Re: Local testing

Postby Aivars » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:22 am

The easiest way to get local PHP support is to install http://www.blumentals.net/lv/download-php.php. But you can of course use full WAMP (or both - I use WAMP to debug/preview scripts in htdocs and built-in webserver for everything else).
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Local testing

Postby notuo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 am

Aivars wrote:The easiest way to get local PHP support is to install http://www.blumentals.net/lv/download-php.php. But you can of course use full WAMP (or both - I use WAMP to debug/preview scripts in htdocs and built-in webserver for everything else).

Thanks for your answer Aivars, I was expecting that more or less.

Can you have the time to share your config for the relevant parts in order to see how those environments can be defined?

Best regards,
notuo

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support