FTP View Detail not as default

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

FTP View Detail not as default

Postby tomy300 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello,

I have the lastest Webuilder 2015 version 13.2 (13.2.0.164) and in the FTP pane on a server if I chose View|Detail , it's work but it's always come back to List each time, it's there a way to make it defaut.

also I would appreciate if you can add "duplicate file" on server side, because I need to each time create a new file and copy&past code to othter file

also when a ftp server is slow on some hoster, Webuilder disconnect with an error, the same error comme and a debug windows apear and I need to restart. on a fast server it never append maybe the ftp timout is to low? don't know.

thanks
tomy300

Re: FTP View Detail not as default

Postby Aivars » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 pm

We are aware about not saving the List/Details state, but we only plan to fix it for the next major version.

I'll add your request about duplicate file to suggestions.

Could you please either 1) PM me FTP connection data that allows to reproduce this issue 2) Click Show Details in the "debug window" and PM me the screenshots of the first and second tab? Or alternatively use Send button to e-mail us the debug report.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support