Webuilder Extended Clipboard Problem

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Webuilder Extended Clipboard Problem

Postby oriole » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 am

This just hasn't been my week for trying to get any work done.
I use extended clipboard a lot. I was using it today, for at least 8 hours, when for no reason it stopped. I couldn't add any new copy. I could still use what was already on it and the copy paste function worked just fine. Only the extended clipboard stopped copying anything new. I then tried to clear everything which worked, but now I just have nothing on the clipboard. I checked here in the forum and didn't see any help. I wondered if I hit the red button that says it disables clipboard monitoring. If so what would I do to turn it on again. Click on that button seems to do nothing.
I have tried to close out and then reboot my computer but that didn't work. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall for the 4th time this week. Especially as that didn't work to solve any of the other problems I have been having.
Does anyone know how I may get the clipboard working again? I don't think it would be an AV product. Like I said it quit working while I was using it.
oriole

Re: Webuilder Extended Clipboard Problem

Postby Aivars » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 am

Windows clipboard is shared between all Windows software and any of them can hook into the clipboard functionality to monitor it, however if only one application does it poorly, it messes up the clipboard monitoring for all others. So try to figure out if you have installed anything new (intentionally or unintentionally) just before the extended clipboard stopped working.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support