code hints problem

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

code hints problem

Postby limonabc » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm

hi, i i am using rapid php editor 13.0 version, at the write of HTML tag, no highlight code is showing for <MARQUEE> </marquee> tag, also no attributes of marquee tag , and also i have found no attributes is showing in table tag , like <table cellpading="0" border="0" etc> </table> , i think i have made you understand that inside table tag no attributes like cellpadding, cellspace, width, height, border etc, and marquee tag does not exist in code hints, :? and how may i use "execute Xray " option, can you make a vedio , vedio makes everything more clear , :idea:
limonabc

Re: code hints problem

Postby Aivars » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 pm

1. Marquee tag has been removed from HTML standard and browsers are removing support for this tag. Do not use marquee tag.
tableattributes.png
tableattributes.png (14.89 KiB) Viewed 2169 times

If this does not happen automatically because you have disabled autocomplete in preferences, you can trigger auto-complete by pressing ctrl-space.
3. Press Preview or Horizontal Split or Vertical Split, then click Tools icon in the Preview panel -> Execute XRay.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: code hints problem

Postby limonabc » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:12 pm

thnx i have understood now how to use "xceutive x-ray option", :D
limonabc

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support