Does auto-complete work for CSS files hosted on CDNs?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Does auto-complete work for CSS files hosted on CDNs?

Postby Nikar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:55 am

For example, I'm linking to the Bootstrap CSS file that is hosted on a CDN:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.5/css/bootstrap.min.css" />

It seems Auto-complete cannot detect the CSS classes on CSS files that are hosted on CDNs.
Is there a way to fix this?

Dreamweaver CC can achieve this though. I love WeBuilder and if it's not possible, I hope to see this feature in future! :D
Nikar

Re: Does auto-complete work for CSS files hosted on CDNs?

Postby kfury77 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:13 am

Hi there. It isn't currently possible, but adding the Bootstrap library CSS classes as either a 'Framework' or a plugin has been suggested by a few customers recently (including myself!) so hopefully the developers will add this feature in the future.

In the meantime, even though you're using Bootstrap from a CDN, download a local copy to your CSS folder defned in your project settings and then it'll get auto-detected.
kfury77

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support