Rapid PHP 2015 debugging session freezes

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Rapid PHP 2015 debugging session freezes

Postby gdermog » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:46 am

Good morning!

I have a problem with debugger in Rapid PHP 2015 / 13.5 (13.5.0.169) - debugging
section freezes in specific place of my code (there is beginning of the index.php file):

Code: Select all
namespace nsBoard\Base;

GLOBAL $nsBoard_dir;
$nsBoard_dir = getcwd();

$lastPos = -1; $currPos = 0;
while( ( $currPos = stripos( $nsBoard_dir, ".cz", $currPos ) ) !== FALSE  ) { $lastPos = $currPos; $currPos += 3; }

require_once( $nsBoard_dir. "/config/_config.php");
require_once( $nsBoard_dir. "/classes/apps/CController.php");

require_once( $nsBoard_dir. "/classes/tools/CRandom.php");
require_once( $nsBoard_dir. "/classes/mssg/CMessages.php");
require_once( $nsBoard_dir. "/classes/setup/CSetup.php");

Debugger freezes on require_once with CRandom.php file. GUI stays responsive, but the debugger
does not respond to "step over", "step into" nor "stop" commands any more and the Rapid PHP
constantly consumes about 13% of processor time. Any advice? Thank you very much!

Best regards
Vladimir Pospisil
gdermog@seznam.cz
gdermog

Re: Rapid PHP 2015 debugging session freezes

Postby Aivars » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Is there a way that you could send me the project (minimal required set of files, not necessarily the complete project) for testing? It could be something with the CRandom.php file although it's hard to tell.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Rapid PHP 2015 debugging session freezes

Postby jonathanp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:27 pm

I think I have the exact same problem. Here is a thread I started myself recently:
http://forums.blumentals.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6872
jonathanp

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support