Library: insert date

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Library: insert date

Postby connect-technologies » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi,
i want a code snipped, that inserts a (emtpy) php comment with the actual date in this comment box like:
Code: Select all
/* 2016-03-01
*/

thanks,

christopher
connect-technologies

Re: Library: insert date

Postby Aivars » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:05 am

Inserting date is currently not possible with the code snippets but you could use this snippet instead:

/* %[Enter date]%
*/
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby pmk65 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:45 pm

It would be a nice feature if you could call a plugin (or several) from the library snippet by enhancing the marker system. Would such a feature be possible?

Example:
/* %[Plugin:currentDate]%
*/
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Postby Aivars » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:45 pm

I suppose something like that might be possible, but it's a bit too late for the upcoming version. I'll write this suggestion down and think about it. I'm not happy about the fact that if the plugin is uninstalled the snippets will become useless.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support