Upgrade from RapidCSS 2015 --> 2016

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Upgrade from RapidCSS 2015 --> 2016

Postby Rogo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:25 am

Trying to upgrade from RapidCSS2015 v13.5.0.169 to RapidCSS2016 v181. Doesn't appear to be a support document for this specific problem.

The mechanics of the upgrade go ok but product wants the license re-entered. So I enter the license I have which is for the 2015 version and RapidCSS2016 says it is invalid.

I've used the product for at least 2 maybe 3 years and I have never had to re-purchase a new license key for an upgrade. Is this as simple as the 2015 license will not work for the 2016 product and I do need to purchase an upgrade key or do I have something else going on here and need to talk to Blumentals?

This is one of my major daily go to products. I'm an old fart and confuse easily. Be nice please.... :?

Thanks for the time.

-Rog
Rogo

Re: Upgrade from RapidCSS 2015 --> 2016

Postby Rogo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:06 am

Disregard the original post. I purchased an upgrade license and all is well on my piece of planet earth.

-Rogo
Rogo

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support