Windows' MRT says: rapidphp.exe may be infected

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Windows' MRT says: rapidphp.exe may be infected

Postby R1R » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 am

Windows Vista's MRT.exe (July) says: rapidphp.exe (2016 latest) may be infected. Gives no more information, nor solution.
R1R

Re: Windows' MRT says: rapidphp.exe may be infected

Postby Aivars » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm unable to repeat this. Just scanned with latest MRT. Did you download Rapid PHP Editor from our site or some other source?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Windows' MRT says: rapidphp.exe may be infected

Postby R1R » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 am

Rapid PHP is downloaded from this site. My Avira antivirus says everything is ok, so it is just some weird behavior od MRT. First while the scan is still running it shows up that one file is infected. But when it is finished says nothing found. If Rapid PHP is not running after clicking finish MRT closes itself and no more information is given. But if Rapid PHP is running while MRT is scanning, at the end when clicking finish it, a box shows up (see the 1st pic) saying nothing more that everything is ok but if I click on the bottom Give me some more information, the next box (see 2nd pic) shows up pointing to the Rapid PHP file.
Ok, the pics are missing, I don't know how to attach them here...
R1R

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support