Customers lost...

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Customers lost...

Postby JBES » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:45 am

Customers lost because of buggy software directly interrupting their workflow?
Hundreds.... I have tried many times. I cannot use this software because of the most basic faults.

Waiting between releases for the developer to fix the most minor issues?
Utter disaster. Why should I try if the developer doesn't.

This isn't 1988. Bugs should be fixed. FAST, weekly or daily if necessary. Step up. People pay for a working product.
JBES

Re: Customers lost...

Postby kfury77 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:49 pm

What are the issues you are referring to?

Your only previous posts on this forum were about a breakpoints issue which you resolved due to an issue with your code.
kfury77

Re: Customers lost...

Postby JBES » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 pm

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I have two earlier posts, both regarding bugs, one of which is from before the latest release...

Rapid PHP 14.1.0.185 - A few bugs
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7031

HEREDOC support / highlighting (This was hacked around to provide a quick fix but doesn't work properly as explained in the above)
viewtopic.php?t=4966

I do want to use Rapid PHP and Rapid CSS (which currently won't work together as they seem to use an identical codebase) for their simplicity rather than other bloated applications but it is simply not possible. The bugs I mention appear minor but they genuinely add huge chunks of time to production and actually contribute to introducing bugs, in comparison to using e.g. PhpDesigner which has even been dead for years and Topstyle.

It's very frustrating as it is simply not a viable solution because of problems that could be extremely easily fixed.
JBES

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support