A character disappears in comment block

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

A character disappears in comment block

Postby Domdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 am

Warning. There is a risk of losing characters in comment blocks.
This phenomenon occurs when you want to add a line by placing the cursor to the middle of the Previous line. Hitting the "Enter" you have a new line but a character disappears.

Domdom

Re: A character disappears in comment block

Postby pmk65 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Do you have my DocBlock Comments plugin installed?

I have noticed it does that sometimes and I think it might be related to this bug
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Postby Domdom » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes I use your plugin.
Domdom

Postby pmk65 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Problem fixed in latest version of DocBlock Comments plugin.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support