dock file explorer left side

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

dock file explorer left side

Postby JackNWK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:40 pm

In Rapid PHP 2015 I always had the File Explorer panel docked on the left side. For some reason it got undocked (by me, probably). Now, I can only get it docked on the right.
Please help me to get it docked on the left side please?
Thank you in advance,
JackNWK
JackNWK

Re: dock file explorer left side

Postby Aivars » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Try switching the layouts via menu View -> Switch Layouts and then try moving the File Explorer panel.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support