Issue FTP

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Issue FTP

Postby steiner76 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello,

I have opened a local file which doesn't belong to any project and I want to save it to ftp but also to be saved in my PC also.
Is it possible somehow just with some shortcut (ctrl+s) for example?
Save all doesn't work to do this.

Thank you all
steiner76

Re: Issue FTP

Postby Aivars » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 pm

You need to assign the file to some project to be able to do this in a single command (so that the editor knows the relationship between the local folder and FTP location), and then you can use "Save and Upload file to FTP" feature. You can use menu Options -> Keyboard Shortcuts to assign a shortcut key to this command.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support