Windows Alt-Tab/Win-Tab Misbehavior (Rapid)

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Windows Alt-Tab/Win-Tab Misbehavior (Rapid)

Postby Will Fastie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 am

When using the Windows shortcut key to switch windows (i.e., Alt-Tab or Winkey-Tab), Rapid PHP is not always represented by the currently active Window. For example, after having done a search in Rapid and having closed the search dialog, the search dialog is displayed by Windows thusly:

Rapid PHP 2016 Version 14.3.0.187
Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.413
Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie

Re: Windows Alt-Tab/Win-Tab Misbehavior (Rapid)

Postby Aivars » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:09 am

Oh that's right, I've seen this myself. We'll try to figure out what can be done.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Windows Alt-Tab/Win-Tab Misbehavior (Rapid)

Postby Will Fastie » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:56 pm

This appears to have been addressed in 2018. Thank you.

The link to the image is broken in the original post. Sorry. I've added the image to this message so it doesn't get lost in the sands of time.

Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support