"imgsrc" what the heck?...

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

"imgsrc" what the heck?...

Postby donull » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:34 am

I'm back again!

While using the List generator (HTML menu) of Rapid PHP i noticed that in the "Bullets" Tab, there's an option for choosing an image. Now, if you select an image the result is something like:
<ul imgsrc="images-dir/image-i-chose.gif">

My question is: what attribute is that "imgsrc"??, I did a quick search in google and i found nothing about it. It doesn't display anything in Internet Explorer.

But!, if you click the "Style" Tab and select an image the result is correct:
<ul style="list-style-image: url('images-dir/image-i-chose.gif')">

Hey guys, if you need a beta-tester just drop me line!
donull

Postby Elygen » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:17 am

I could certainly beta test as well
Elygen

Postby Karlis » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:05 pm

This is some very very old legacy stuff. Nowadays it is no more supported and I guess, we can remove it from the next version.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby donull » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:01 pm

alright. Thanks!.
donull

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support