Rapid CSS, Link to CSS Element

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Rapid CSS, Link to CSS Element

Postby mBanners » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Moving from TopStyle after many years, I've been evaluating Rapid CSS which seems good, but one thing I can't seem to find out how to do is make the links in the HTML code active. So, for example, if in TopStyle I had a CSS element in my HTML called "main", I could click on that bit of code and it would switch to the definition in the linked CSS file (open in a second tab). This would also work with hyperlinks and links to graphic files. Maybe I've missed it, but is this possible in Rapid CSS?

Thanks a lot.
mBanners

Re: Rapid CSS, Link to CSS Element

Postby Aivars » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:47 pm

You can right-click the element, pick Related Styles and pick the definition you're interested in (because there can be multiple styles that may apply to this element) and that will take you to the definition.

relatedstyles.png
relatedstyles.png (16.93 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Rapid CSS, Link to CSS Element

Postby mBanners » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Grateful for response — appreciated.
mBanners

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support