little bug

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

little bug

Postby emulmans » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi! i write about a little bug....
in Webuilder 2018 i have activaed the "constraint" option for the cursor. when i press enter the cursor is under the start of previous line, forexample under line 9 it creates line 10 at pos 10; but if i move the cursor on another line(11-12) and then i returned to the line 10 the cursor is placed at the start of line 10 at pos 1 not at pos 10 the effective start of the line.
emulmans

Re: little bug

Postby chrisjlocke » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Yes, its a kind of limitation with the implementation. The constraint only occurs when you press Enter and affects the column position. This isn't stored for each line as you move up and down, so WeBuilder has no way of knowing which column you were in for every line - if you imagine a 300 line document, it can't remember the column for each of those 300 lines. So yes, it only works when you press Enter.
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support