Preview Tabs Bug

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Preview Tabs Bug

Postby lucian » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:11 am

Here is a bug that i discovered with the "Preview Tabs".
I don't need them so i turn them off from "View > Preview Tabs".
It works fine initially, but then i double-click a php file from Windows to open with Webuilder and the Preview Tabs are avtivated, even if they look to be turned off in "View" menu.
lucian

Re: Preview Tabs Bug

Postby gyrationbulge » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:26 am

Where is that option? I checked all the pages of "Preferences" dialog but didn't find any Drag-Drop Files related option or setting over there. Can you please guide me through to find out the option you're mentioning.
shell shockers
gyrationbulge

Army Tuition Assistance

Postby Graham007 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 pm

The Army has made some changes regarding the army tuition assistance program. With new updates, they aim to make sure that the Army is more focused on training and military readiness rather than college classes. The qualification criteria became stricter than it was before

More info: https://www.forgetstudentloan.com/army- ... dent-debt/
Graham007

Re: Preview Tabs Bug

Postby Graham007 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Want to find the best data entry services company for your business? Find the most reputable organizations by Gygzy. Data entry is an essential part of the success of any company. When you add your business data correctly, it helps you determine the company goals, plan, and implement successful decisions

More info: https://gygzy.com/service/top-data-entr ... companies/
Graham007

Dental SEO

Postby Graham007 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:43 am

Years ago, when anyone had a dental issue, they would ask colleagues, family, or friends for recommendations on dentists. Now, they just search online for dentists near their locations. Currently, there are more than 200,000 practicing dentists in the U.S, and for you to stand out, you’ll need to increase your online visibility through Dental SEO

Source: https://www.webzool.io/dental-seo-7-eff ... r-dentists
Graham007

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support