Include path of php to be recognized in code explorer

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Include path of php to be recognized in code explorer

Postby roemer » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi!

I would love to click on the required and included files in the code explorer, and that Rapid PHP (2018) would open them. However, php has an include path, and rapid PHP does not seem to have one effective for the code explorer. So it just keeps on telling me those files do not exist. They exist, in my include directory. How can I make the code explorer take my include directory into account and open the included files when clicked?

This seems so basic that I cannot believe that this isn't possible.

The functions in the include files are recognised in the autocomplete and the function lookup, since I have entered the include directory in the project, but that seems to be ONLY for autocomplete and function lookup, not for the code explorer. What am I missing?

Thank you!

roemer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support