Scr filename in setup program

Post your questions and problem reports here

Scr filename in setup program

Postby flup » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm

I have some screensavers in a series that have similar names. When I create a setup program the name of the .scr file is eight characters and seems to be generated from the screensaver title on the information screen. Is there a way to assign the .scr file name in the setup package?

I'm using Screensaver Factory Enterprise 5.3.
flup

Re: Scr filename in setup program

Postby keiooz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 am

Apologies as this topic has been here for a few months now. I have the same question and is currently looking for the best answer. Responses will be appreciated.
HTML + CSS = BOOM!!! Image
keiooz

Postby Aivars » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:35 pm

There was a reason for this... If I remember correctly then some Windows versions wouldn't show the screensavers with longer file names in Display Properties. I don't recall which Windows versions exactly were affected - I guess we should revisit this feature and see if it's still required if only, say, Windows 95/98 were affected.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby johensbravo321 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:56 am

Norton.com/nu16 is the latest version utility software that helps optimize, analyze, and configure your system. It also helps maintain windows, mac computer. Norton
norton.com/nu16
johensbravo321

Postby beverysleeper987 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:56 am

Norton is one among the foremost standard antivirus that is extremely acknowledged for shielding device and giving a 1 stop security answer to any or all the individuals worldwide. norton.com/setup Protect all your devices with your Norton subscription My Norton makes it easy for you to set up your Norton protection, check your security status, and extend your protection to other PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets.
For More Information Visit Our Site: norton.com/setup

Mcafee Activation process is very simple and can be completed from McAfee account sign in using 25 digit McAfee activation code or McAfee activate product key. Mcafee comes with different kinds of products such as McAfee Antivirus Plus, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, McAfee LiveSafe, and many more for windows, mac, android, etc.
For More Information Visit Our Site: mcafee.com/activate
beverysleeper987

Return to Screensaver Factory Support