Looping issues with SWF

Post your questions and problem reports here

Looping issues with SWF

Postby Benicio » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:24 am

i have a simple 2 frame SWF with actionscripts that i want to have on a contant loop. The screensaver seems to play the swf, reach the end frame and refresh (black screen) for a split second before playing the SWF from frame 1 again.
Is there a particular way i should set up the SWF file?
Benicio

Postby Aivars » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:01 pm

The way to do it would be modifying shocwave flash animation to make it loop. Screensaver Factory can't modify the animation so you should do it yourself before adding file to screensaver.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Benicio » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:45 am

Looks like the problem has been solved. Karlis added a "leave animation playing" button to the Flash options and it works like a dream. This option is perfect for those of you like me who build the entire screensaver in one flash file and just want it left alone.

I just want to say thank you Karlis for the great tech support and building my requirements into your program in a matter of days! Thank you very much.

.Benicio.
Benicio

Postby Karlis » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:28 am

Thanks, Benicio!

Indeed, we have solved this, by adding new option for Flash item duration. So this is no more an issue. Updated files will be available to public in the nex few days.
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support